Job Location: Dubai- UAE
Job Number: 3006103
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Our Business Operations Associate Managers are professional services managers responsible for co coordinating the delivery of services into customers. The Business Operations Associate Manager plays a vital role in creating long term healthy service provider customer relationships, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff
- Successful service delivery
- SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitoring overall performance of services
- Good communication around issues and opportunities
- get things done, make things happen
- Collaborating with senior management on client account management and growth
- Ensuring operations teams are aware of changes and are prepared
- Building service reports
- Service reporting and sponsoring service delivery meetings
- Pulling in additional resources when needed e.g. specialist teams or people for specific issues opportunities
- Removing all obstacles to customer satisfaction and or financial performance
- Communicating across organizational boundaries from engineers through to senior managers
- 3rd party management responsibilities
- Looking out for client’s long term interests
- Following up if service delivery is not meeting expectations
- 2 years of Service Delivery experience in an Operations environment
- 2 years of experience managing teams
- 2 years of experience in a Client-facing role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in the social media industry
- Professional Skills Requirements:
- Ability to convert opportunities into solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Applicants for employment in UAE must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in UAE.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.