Job Location: Muscat- Oman
Job Number: 6003760
Join ARINT and be part of our mission to help most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all ARINT industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements.
You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What we’re looking for:
The SAP MM Consultant is expected to have deep expertise identifying and assessing complex problems in their area of responsibility; Adhering to the strategic direction set by senior management; Leading the requirements gathering workshops; Requirements mapping into SAP; Solution Design; Hands-on experience in system configuration; Ability to write Functional design documents and Strong Cross Module Integration Skills (e.g. MM-FI , MM-PP , MM-WM, MM-PM).
You must have hands on experience with SAP Materials Management. In addition, we are looking for experience on medium scale implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
Client-facing experience within multiple industries is also highly valued, as well as deep SAP MM expertise including:
- At least 2:2 Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
The non-exhaustive list of knowledge areas in SAP MM includes MRP, Purchasing, Release strategy, IM, Invoice verification, Output determination, Services, Contracting, Pricing conditions, Valuation and account assignment. Knowledge in S/4 HANA would be an added advantage.
ARINT will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Team Lead, Consultant, Associate Manager and Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
Strong SAP Materials Management (SAP MM-PUR and MM-IM) experience, with the ability to explain SAP Materials Management functionality and design the business process configuration
Experience in implementing SAP Materials Management. The implementation and delivery experience should multiple full project lifecycles.
- Strong Procure to Pay and Inventory Management process knowledge.
- Understanding of the Materials Management integration touch-points with other modules like Finance (FI), Controlling (CO), Sales & Distribution (SD), Quality Management (QM), Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP) and Warehouse Management (WM).
Applicants for employment in Oman must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Oman.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.