Telecom BSS Delivery Engineer
Posted 5 years ago
Job Location: Istanbul-Turkey
Job Number: 8004152
Join ARINT and help transform leading organizations within the region. Our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose ARINT, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Telecom BSS Delivery Engineer- professionals implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate a telecommunication Service Provider BSS needs.
A professional at this position level within ARINT has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering is highly preferred, but not required if candidate possesses strong relevant experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in Turkey must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Turkey.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.