Job Location: Istanbul-Turkey
Job Number: 8004152
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in engineering is highly preferred, but not required if candidate possesses strong relevant experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in Turkey must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Turkey.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.