Job Location: Tehran- Iran
Job Number: 9004362
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts.
- Interfacing with clients, vendors, and technical teams to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Deploy, configure and maintain a variety of data technologies demonstrating the ability to be organized and to multitask.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge on the deployment of mobile core network technologies.
- Work with multiple client groups to ensure that shared infrastructure is meeting functional, service level and budgetary requirements.
- Maintain and update system and network documentation, provide formal status and updates as required.
- Assist in compiling training materials to support operational requirements.
- Report and/or escalate issues to management
Applicants for employment in Iran must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in Iran.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.