Job Location: Dubai- UAE
Job Number: 3008540
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Cisco Network Infrastructure Specialist will have hands on and good knowledge of:
- CISCO Routing, Switching and Firewall which include any configuration, upgrade and troubleshooting
- F5 load Balancer
- CISCO WIFI
- Network Security
- Staging, racking and stacking of any appliance
- Troubleshooting any Network issues
- CISCO ACI
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working with cross geography teams
- 3 years of experience in Cisco Routing Switching (configuration, upgrading troubleshooting).
- 1 years of hands on experience in: Nexus family switches; OSPF and BGP routing protocol; with strong trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- 3 years of experience in Cisco Security with hands-on experience in configuring site-to-site VPN; AnyConnect VPN; configuring ACL; capture log and capture packets.
- 1 years of experience with CISCO Wireless
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in UAE must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in UAE.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.