Job Location: Dubai- UAE
Job Number: 3008721
Informatica Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Produce clean, standards based, modern data mapping with Informatica an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality software designs that are well-documented.
Demonstrate an understanding of technology and digital frameworks in the context of data integration with Informatica and other technologies.
Ensure SQL code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Minimum of 1 year of Experience developing and implementing Informatica Powercenter or Informatica Data Quality
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 4 years of work experience
- Experience with one or more in addition to Informatica ETL tools, including Business Objects Data Services (BODS), DataStage, Ab Initio, Talend, and Pentaho
- Experience with a full life-cycle development from functional design to deployment
- Database experience (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Azure SQL)
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL
- Understanding of Entity relationship data models and Dimensional Models
- Experience with development and production support
- Professional Skill Requirements
Applicants for employment in UAE must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in UAE.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of ARINT or an affiliated ARINT business may not be eligible for consideration.